I’m very pleased to announce our second Dell / Digital Surrey competition and a chance to win a Dell Vostro V130 – a sleek, new laptop designed for business professionals. It’s a really simple competition and this post outlines how to enter.
For those of you who came to Farnham Twestival, you may remember me talking about a crowd-sourcing programme called Trade Secrets. The aim of Trade Secrets has been to get business owners and entrepreneurs talking about the larger topics and challenges that small and medium businesses face, as well as how technology can help along the way. We received over 1,500 ideas for our first TradeSecrets question “How do you make a great first impression in business?” and collated some of the best ideas in this e-book.
In this competition we are exploring a new question and we’d like you to get involved and share your insights with the global business community. Our next trade Trade Secrets question focuses on productivity: “What’s the secret to productivity in a remote working environment?”
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Think about an insight that answers the question “What’s the secret to productivity in a remote working environment?” I recommend checking out our first e-book to see the kind of insights that have been selected in the past.
2. Share your answer/insight either:
• on the Facebook page apps.facebook.com/delltradesecrets using the #tradesecrets and #digitalsurrey hash tags in your post
• on Twitter including the #tradesecrets and #digitalsurrey hash tags in your tweet / extended tweet.
3. A winner will be picked from all the entries received by Thursday, June 9 and the winner will be able to pick-up the prize at the next Digital Surrey in June.
Good luck with the competition. I know there is a lot of collective wisdom in the Digital Surrey crowd. I hope that we get a few of our members featured in the final productivity e-book too.
See you on Thursday.terms and conditions.
COMPETITION UPDATE: And the winner is…
Thank you to everyone who entered into the spirit of things and took part in the Digital Surrey #tradesecrets competition. We had around 50 entries to the competition in response to the topic: how can you be most productive when you work remotely? Many responses were around being distracted which says a lot about our lives these days.
There were so many great entries, but there can be only one winner. I am happy to announce that @NickyKriel is our winner! “Start each day with the 1 thing that will make the biggest difference. #tradesecrets #digitalsurrey”. Congratulations Nicky – you can collect your new Dell Vostro Laptop at the next Digital Surrey. In my opinion it’s a great machine – I have one at home.
If you are interested in productivity / think of any productivity insights – please join the conversation on the twitter #tradesecrets hash tag or via Facebook: www.facebook.com/dellbusiness.