We know our loyal DigitalSurrey audience would be expecting another event this November, however, due to lack of sponsorship we sadly will be postponing this event. Our events are only able to happen due to the generous support of its sponsors who help in funding the venue and refreshments, which unfortunately this time we were unable to secure. We are hoping to do another event in the new year as we know they are always positively received and attended.
We have also decided to take a new approach to sponsorship. Instead of having a different company sponsoring at each quarterly event, we would love for a company to sponsor a whole year of events! Sponsorship provides exposure to around 6,000 decision-makers who are interested in how technology and digital marketing are shaping the business world. This includes nearly 5,000 followers across our Twitter accounts for theblueballroom and DigitalSurrey, a dedicated DigitalSurrey LinkedIn group with more than 1,200 members and an ever-growing members mailing list. All of this including a fun and interesting networking event on the night. It also offers a range of benefits:
• Networking opportunities at the event
• Logo on DigitalSurrey sponsor page, with link to your website
• Inclusion in membership emails prior to event to include your logo and website link
• Inclusion in membership email post event with opportunity to add content
• Copy, logo and link on Eventbrite page
• Social media- promoted across LinkedIn and Twitter
• Event stand in networking area
• 10 minute speaker slot to introduce your services
• Two guest blogs on the DigitalSurrey website
With the yearly sponsorship you would be able to create a strong brand presence, allowing for people to really get to know your services, and allowing excellent exposure online.
If you are interested in finding out more and would like to receive the sponsorship pack, please feel free to get in touch. We also are always open to new content ideas for our events so would love to hear from you.
We hope to see you all in the new year!